Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: *Whines* I miss Ski!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And your point is? *BVEG*

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, for one, i don't think tyle would appreciate it.

    biggrin

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey, I'm not asking you to do it......it's just your calling in life ya know wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LESS BITCHING..... MORE GRAPHIC NUDITY

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *graphic nudity*

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
    Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Help Hostboard by clicking on a banner today.
    ChatterBox
    Bran's Place

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bring in the hot tub and i'll see what i can do.

    'calling' my ASS ...

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you couldn't resist, could you???

    *strips down to her cute knickers and bra and jumps in the hot tub*

    mmm ... i need one of these in my room ...

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks at Jely* how could I? biggrin

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *drags in the hot tub*

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *leans back and crosses her legs*

    you could have at least tried!!

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •